How your content will convert your visitors into customers
- First, we understand your crystal clear goal before writing a single line.
- Then, we identify your customers’ persona.
- We’ll try to evoke an emotion in your readers. We make them inspired, intrigued and feel unsettled.
- We’ll use a combination of features and benefits in your content. So, your readers will get a clear idea of your product, services or information.
- We write in a way that sounds more conversational and less robotic. So, your readers will feel a one-to-one interaction.
- We end the content copy with an interesting CTA (call to action). That CTA removes risk, hint at urgency and use power words. So, your readers will take an action after consuming the information.
Headlines that will intrigue your readers
We base headlines on the 4 psychological aspects
3. Ultra specific
WHAT WE CAN WRITE FOR YOU
• Always write for your target audience
• Be a problem solver & get to the point
• Focus on features & benefits
• Specific & pay vivid picture in the mind of visitors
• We use a proper format
• Right call to action(CTA)
• Spend time on a really great headline
• Write with headers, boxes, bullet points & numbered list
• Proper format with 4-5 paragraphs
• Strong headline using 4 U’s
• Avoid buzz words, acronym and jargons so that audience can understand easily
• Make the story newsworthy
• We always write like a conversation
• Use simple language which even a 10th grade student can understand
• Apply “so what” in turning features
into benefits so that your audience
can figure out what benefit they will
get from your product/service