Who we are
Our website address is https://konvertis.com
Commitment to Privacy
As our services may be associated with certain third parties like payment providers etc. so Konvertis is not responsible for any such third-party policies, terms and conditions and their use of any of your information
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
On our website, we collect the following data:
We automatically track your IP addresses. Your IP addresses are registered for statistical purposes and in order to improve our advertising process and layout of our Website.
If you send us any personal contact information, it may get stored on our servers.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
Whenever you visit our website, our server sends a cookie to your device in order to determine your location and use an appropriate language for you. You are free to delete these cookies at any time. Cookies do not have the capacity to personally identify an individual and they can at the most merely identify the web browser.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How we protect your data?
- Konvertis and its employees are bound by the non-disclosure agreement, which provides explicit data confidentiality protections. Any employee, if found to be indulged in violation of privacy or security policies, is subject to termination and criminal prosecution.
- We are committed not to share your information with the third party or any social media.
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your Information, using server authentication and data encryption. With this and other secure technologies, your Information is safe, secure and protected from unauthorized access.
- We do our best to secure communications and data storage in order to protect the confidentiality of your Information against loss and interception by third parties yet there it is not absolutely risk-free against loss and interception by others.
How long we retain your data?
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website. Our website may contain links to other websites which are not owned or controlled by us. We bear no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third-party sites.
Who we share your data with?
We will not share your information with any third party without prior consent from you.
Where we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How will we use the information we collect from the visitor?
The collected information will be used by us to update the user about our products and services or to furnish the requested information.
How to opt-out of the email newsletter or promotional updates?
If you wish to opt-out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters, you may Click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email sent by us and your information will be removed from our email database.
What rights you have over your data?
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. You can do this any time by contacting us at [email protected]
If we are furnished with a legal order by any governmental or judicial system, we shall disclose your any or all personal information. We will not disclose any of your other information to any agency without a court order.